Monday, April 11, 2011

Composition Assignment

Assignment Description;For this assignment, we learned 11 easy teachniques to help us take better photographs. We had 11 elements which included lines, pattern, depth of field, texture, rule of thirds, symmetry, color, balance , perspective, frame, and space. From these easy skills we were able to go around looking for things to catch our creative minds. This assignment we had to think about the picture and not just press a simple button. We lead the camera to create the art of a great picture full of perfect composition. We focused on making the art of an exposure, which made our photos more interesting and just drawing eyes tords them.   

Photo Descriptions;
-Lines- Sign by the school
-Pattern- Atlantis ceiling
-Depth of field- sunchips suspended in water
-Texture- My doggy
-Rule of Thirds- Shoes hung in the tree
-Symmetry- Walmart hall
-Color- Sign
-Balance- banana shadow
-Perspective- car front
-Frame- cruise play set & girl
-Space- pepsi bottle

From this project, I learned how to change my perspective when I take photographs. I learned the elements I need to make it more artistic and stay away from the simple snapshots. Im going to beable to branch out and be creative when it comes to photography. From these simple tools, I learned to make photos look professional and more interesting to view.


No comments:

Post a Comment